PRE/ POST WAXING MAINTENANCE
Please be advise that we cannot perform waxing services on clients who use medication for acne treatments or antibiotics. Always check with your Aesthetician before scheduling your appointment. For example: Retin-A, Accutane, Renova, and Alphy Hydroxy. These are some popular medications that should not be used while waxing.
- During your menstrual cycle waxing can be painful.
- If you become pregnant waxing can be sensitive
- If you have been shaving we recommend at least 3 to 4 weeks of hair growth before waxing to allow the hair follicles to reproduce.
- Standard Time allowed in between waxes 3 to 4 weeks.
- For those clients who are sensitive to pain can take Advil prior to their appointment (30minutes before).
- Come with freshly washed skin to make hair removal easier.
- If you are going on vacation we recommend at least three days prior to leaving to ensure your skin reacts well.
- Exfoliating the skin will always guarantee better results. It helps remove dead skin from the area to prevent clogged pores.
- After waxing you want to avoid 24 hours of sexual contact, and heat treatments.
- Never moisturize prior to treatment, as the wax will not properly sit on your skin.
- Pain goes away right after waxing, although you may feel a little sensitivity which can be treated with aloe gel.
- Swelling varies from person to person as a first-time client waxing.
Things to remember:
Once you begin to waxing on a regular schedule your skin will feel smoother and healthier. As the hairs grow back it will feel softer and much thinner. When you allow a professional to wax you properly you’re able to feel confident during the service as this may open up questions for waxing other areas of the body. Waxing process is very quick and easy. Body waxing allows you to be hairless weeks at a time feeling silky, clean, and smooth skin.
Please let your waxer know if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you have a communicable disease or skin related condition.
- If you have broken skin, inflammation and suspicious growths on or around the service area.
- If you have active or history of herpes outbreaks
“Celia is professional and kind and very good at her job.
I look forward to returning to her salon.”
“The least awkward Brazilian I’ve ever had. Reasonably quick, end results were awesome.”
“It was my first time visiting. I was very nervous and she talked me thru it and was very nice. Great customer service, in and out within 20 minutes, everything nice and neat. Definitely going back.”
“She’s very fast and precise. She does good work.”